Throughout the season, Inside the Hall will keep you posted on how IU’s six 2013 signees and James Blackmon Jr. are performing at their respective schools.
You can send us stats or results for this report at firstname.lastname@example.org.
· Collin Hartman (Indianapolis Cathedral): Sixteen points and eight rebounds in a 60-54 loss at Carmel on Jan. 9 and team-high 23 points in a 77-73 loss to Detroit Romulus (Mi.) on Jan. 12.
· Devin Davis Jr. (Warren Central): Seventeen points in a 75-46 win over Beech Grove on Jan. 8. Five points in a 43-42 win over Ben Davis on Jan. 9. Sixteen points and six rebounds in a 65-57 loss to Park Tudor on Jan. 11. All games were a part of the Marion County Tournament.
· Luke Fischer (Germantown, WI): Nineteen points and 11 rebounds in a 72-51 win over Homestead on Jan. 10.
· Noah Vonleh (New Hampton Prep, NH): Did not play as New Hampton Prep is off until it hosts St. Thomas More later today.
· Stanford Robinson (Findlay Prep, NV): Six points, eight rebounds and four assists in a 55-36 win over Fort Walton Beach (Fla.) on Jan. 11 and six points and five steals in a 55-34 win over Melrose (Tn.) on Jan. 12. Both games in the Memphis Penny Hardaway HoopFest.
· Troy Williams (Oak Hill Academy, VA): Seventeen points and 11 rebounds in a 91-54 win over Toronto Academy on Jan. 11 and 23 points in an 84-59 win over Johnson (Ga.) on Jan. 12.
· James Blackmon Jr. (Ft. Wayne Luers): Thirty points in a 95-59 loss to Ft. Wayne Northrop on Jan. 11 and 36 points in an 81-73 win at Ft. Wayne Blackhawk on Jan. 12.